10 May 2006

Now this is fun...

I've had a good day of writing. Well, half a day as the other half was spent grading tests and entering grades (ALL done now). It's so awesome to finally get to write some of the scenes that have been in my head for years. One of them was a bit anticlimactic, but the major details had already been dealt with. This next bit, though, will be quite enjoyable. See, I've got some mixed blood human/vampires in my story. Trying to make them into full vampires is a bad idea, as they tend to go too far the other direction (not enough humanity left). However, there are ways around this as my primary "halfbreed" is about to try not to discover. But I don't think I'm coherent enough to write it right now. So right now I'm going to go right down to bed, right? (Yes, if I'm tired enough to find that amusing, it's definitely time for bed)

No comments: