07 May 2006

Creepy

Remind me not to watch cliffhanger Dr. Who episodes right before bedtime. Especially not creepy cliffhangers. I only started watching recently (and I haven't seen any of the older versions, just this new one). There's a wide variety in plotlines, but every episode has been interesting so far. Just...there's a creepiness factor that creeps in when I'm tired.

In this one, they've gone back to London, 1941, while the Germans are bombing it. I missed the very beginning, but it seems they were following something else that landed there. Anyway, as a result of the something else, people are turning into zombies. Anyone who touches them also become a zombie. Each one has a gas mask fused to his face, and clinically seems to be dead, except they can all still move around. The first zombie was a little boy hit by the time-debris. He wanders around calling out for his 'Mommie' in an extremely creepy voice. Anyway, I suppose I'll find out what's going on there on Friday. Meanwhile, I expect to have creepy dreams. *sighs*

Note: Sometimes the effects and acting are quite cheesy on Dr. Who. This is not one of those times.

2 comments:

Fibonacci said...

Don't watch cliffhanger Dr. Who episodes right before bedtime. Especially not creepy cliffhangers.

Qalmlea said...

:^) Thank you. I think. I was just tired enough to start wondering if there were gas-masked zombies behind every closed door...