28 June 2007

Fish Good... Kittens Hungry?

The fish soaked in salt-water overnight (why? 'cause that's how I grew up cooking 'em; that's why), and tonight I fried them. I've got one leftover for a later meal. The rest were quite, quite tasty. I even fried up the minnow, though I didn't taste much beyond the frying oil and the coating. I think it was probably a perch minnow. Anyway, I'm going to see if the kittens and Dovi want the bits of skin that are left. Oh, I don't think I mentioned that the kittens are eating solid cat food now. This despite what I read on the web: i.e. that their teeth aren't able to handle solid cat food until they are about 8 weeks old. They're almost 5 weeks old now. :^) They've got kitten kibble down there, but they actually seem to prefer the adult catfood. *shrugs*

No comments: