13 June 2006

Babylonian

*sighs* What do I have to do to get my legs seriously complaining? Seriously. I mean, an unplanned 12-15 mile hike over massive hills really OUGHT to be enough, wouldn't you think? They aren't even as bad off as they would be after a one day Benjamin Lo taiji workshop. Fine, it's an odd thing to complain about, but I'm strangely disappointed. Also somewhat pleased. The only real soreness is in my right hip flexor, and I've known that I carry tension there for quite a while. There's also some mild stiffness in my calves. And my feet are still a mite sore. But other than that, nothing. And it feels like it'll all be gone by tomorrow.

Anyway, the title is because I acquired season 4 of Babylon 5 this afternoon. Fred Meyer was having one of their intermittent 20% off all DVD things. I'm currently watching the first episode...and am reminded of some of my own writing experiences. Basically, large meetings are best avoided. :^) I break this on occasion, but it's very difficult to make them work well. Speaking of writing, I'm going to have to make a clean start on my most recent efforts. The elements are all there, but they don't quite fit together. Ah well. I'll get it working.

No comments: