25 August 2005

I love my schedule!

It is soooo nice not to work in the mornings. And not, unlike most peole I know, because I like to sleep in. I'm most productive in the morning, as far as cleaning, grocery shopping, etc., goes. Plus it gives me time to do stuff just for me, that just wouldn't happen in the afternoon or evening. I get up at 6, meditate from about 6:30 to 7:00, practice yoga for an hour (finally I'm getting back into yoga), then practice taiji for a half an hour or so. Some taiji gets mixed into the yoga and meditation, so the last part is mainly spent on form work. My body is complaining in a happy way (sore muscles, but overall feeling good), and it is much easier to focus.

Though I am noticing that after teaching a class, I feel drained. I have an idea what's causing that...but I want to play around with that idea before posting more.

No comments: