18 August 2005

Cool Psi-games site

Okay, I found this site this morning after searching for "meditative games" on Google. If you're into meditative, contemplative games, you'll love it. If not, you'll probably hate it. I loved it. The game serves a dual purpose; as well as entertainment, you're testing your psychic abilities (such as they are). I've only been to the "Garden" games so far, but there's one where you are supposed to rearrange a picture, but the direction the tile you click on moves is randomly chosen. This is the one where I felt I did the best. I drew qi up from the earth into myself and 'listened' and figured out when to click to get it to move in the appropriate direction. The strange part was that when I clicked at the wrong time, I knew it before I even opened my eyes. I felt it. Very strange.

I was worst at remote viewing, but on my final attempt I was vaguely close. I was picturing a yellow field of wheat (food, yellow, wavy). The actual picture was a circular pile of yellow lentils (food, yellow, round). On one attempt, I was seeing a building on a busy street. Actual picture? A swan swimming on a lake. :-D

Anyway, if the games interest you, one note of warning: there's a lengthy registration questionairre. Whoever runs the site is apparently studying psi-phenomena, so they want to gather info on their players. It's asking mostly for personality info. Like, on a scale of 1 to 5, how much do you trust your intuition? That sort of thing. It takes a while to get through all the questions, but I thought the games were well worth it.

Okay. Off to practice taiji, yet another meditative/contemplative activity. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah..it would help if you POSTED the location of the site you're talking about. I mean your experiences are nice and all but what use is it? I'm assuming you were probably at IONs garden of dreams.. after all there are precious few psi game sites out there. If you were not at that site - would be good if you could post a link