04 July 2005

New comic discovery...

This isn't the main page for the comic... It's a page of songs that the mutant gerbils like to sing. Or something. Any comic with evil gerbils who sing palindromic songs gets my vote!

***Addendum: Also the only comic I've ever run across with its own paperdoll cutouts for all the major characters... :-D

***Addaddendum: Mell reminds me of me! (at least, me if I had access to grenades, machine guns, and mutant gerbils)

Now let's see if I've figured out how to get links into the text...
Narbon Math v. Biology

2 comments:

Fibonacci said...

Isn't a jackalope pretty much like a mutant gerbil?

Qalmlea said...

In the sense that rabbits are rodents, and gerbils are rodents (I think)... then, sort of. These mutant gerbils looked sort of like siamese cats, for some odd reason.