28 February 2008

Clearly Insane People

I discovered a few of my favorite Kids in the Hall sketches were up on YouTube, and so for the edification of those who have never encountered them, they are posted below the fold; meanwhile, I shall endeavor to make this sentence as long as I possibly can, even beyond the point where it has expressed its useful meaning and should, rightfully, have ended and spared all my readers its horrific rambling length, rambling like the edge of a river dipped in too much tobasco sauce (no, not even I know what that means), randomly exploring whatever words choose to express themselves through my fingers... *THUD!* (typing stops)


This is probably my VERY favorite KitH sketch:


Next favorite:

There's a prequel to that one that I won't embed, as I don't like it as well, but you can find it here.

2 comments:

John said...

My favorite KiTH sketch is the Bass Player

Qalmlea said...

I don't think I'd seen that one before. Not bad, but not one I'd call a favorite. *shrugs* Hmmm... it links to some of the Hecubus sketches and those are always fun...