20 January 2007

Stand, Lay Down, and Deliver

New refrigerator delivered. Old refrigerator removed.

However, I won't plug in the new one until tomorrow afternoon, as it was on its back for a short part of the moving process. It's probably overkill, but I'd rather be too cautious than not cautious enough. So, 24 hours of uprightness it is. The fridge stuff that couldn't go in the freezer is currently sitting by my very drafty back door. The most perishable items are in a cooler with some ice packs, but, honestly, being by the back door just might be enough. And, yes, I'd like to get that fixed. However, whoever put it in cut out bits of a door frame too large to fit in the concrete cutout. I have no clue if it's possible to put in the same size door there and do it right without cutting into the foundation of the house.

Oh, one of my stats students helped out with the move. I guess he must be with Wesley House. I told him I wasn't sure it was a good idea for my students to know where I lived. :^D

No comments: