08 February 2007

Weird TV shows (dream)

Two snippets from last night. In the first, it was like I was watching a new Buffy episode, but with a 3D panoramic perspective. I could follow whichever character(s) I wanted to see what happened. There was the usual Buffy gang (still high school age) plus three newer characters, who were "mice-people". One of them was played by a young Whoopi Goldberg. Another looked sort of like the mascot guy on the online Rocket Mania Game. I never got a good look at the third.

Anyway, I followed these three as they left the main group. They had some plot going to regain their former status and power, and part of this involved betraying the Buffy gang. Suddenly I was participating rather than watching, and rushed back to inform the group...and as I was doing so, the mice people emerged from underneath a blanket on a couch or a bed or something, looking very guilty. (Not entirely sure, but I think "mice-people" might be a HHGTTG reference, only these guys had wound up stuck in semi-human form)

*flicker*

Not sure if this was a weird continuation or an entirely new dream. I was playing 3D Risk with a...creature...who looked sort of like a LOTR-movie orc, but taller and stockier. He had a very deep voice, and kept making threats while I played. Other people there had never played before so I was trying to explain the rules. "Okay, I pick a chip and put it on this block here."

"Why a yellow chip?" someone asks.

[flash to a Math025 class]
"Why x, y and z?" a student asks.
"I just need three letters. I could choose a,b,c or l,m,n."
[back to game]

"Since I grabbed a yellow chip, I take one of the yellow dice." I try to put the die up with the chip, but the ledge is too close under the one above it.

And that's all I remember.

No comments: