24 February 2007

Oy, my poor subconscious.

A very fragmented series of dreams hit me last night. No real connections between any of them.

(1) I'm walking down the street and notice a vine with purple flowers growing up a telephone pole, and over and around everything beside the telephone pole. Someone is living inside the vines, and one article of clothing (made of super shiny 50's scifi material; looked rather like tv armor made of cloth) is visible. Part of me thinks that I need to get a camera to get a picture of all the purple flowers (which I call magnolias in the dream, but I think magnolias are white), but the rest of "me" starts walking down the street the opposite way.

(2) The person walking down the street is no longer me. It's Buffy from BtVS. She's headed for a garage to meet up with Willow and Spike (and possibly others). She and Willow get there at the same time, just as the sun is coming up, and only remember to get out of the sunlight just in time. Apparently they're both vampires now. Spike shakes his head at both of them. Oh, and Gollum is outside the garage, staring in. He doesn't try to come in, however.

(3) The garage is now the Mythbuster's new workshop, only it's not a garage any more: it's part of a castle. Apparently two other shows were using the Mythbuster's old space, and drew the line at the dead goat. They refused to share space with a dead goat. Possibly the Mythbuster's were trying to reanimate it? On the bright side, all the experiments now had an awesome black stone background.

No comments: