02 November 2005

Unspeakably Silly

First, the silly:
You are the Minister of Silly Walks...Dare to be different!
You are the Minister of Silly Walks


What Monty Python Sketch Character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Since "Ministry of Silly Walks" is one of my favorite sketches, I can't complain.

As for the unspeakable... I've got a rather nasty cold at the moment. Not so much nasty, actually, as annoying. It seems to have settled directly over my vocal cords and the major symptom at the moment is making my voice break up. This is rather awkward since I lecture to students for a living... I muddled through, writing out a lot of my notes to put on the ELMO, and tried not to talk too much. It's actually better now. Chicken stew containing jalepeƱos will do that. Only, I generally don't want to have chicken stew for breakfast. At any rate, I'm giving tests in two classes tomorrow, so those will be okay if my voice is still...scratchy. I have one lecture to give, but assuming it was the chicken stew that improved my speech, I ought to be all right. Speaking of giving a test tomorrow, I really ought to get it written...

2 comments:

Scott said...

qalmlea,

Thanks for the link to the great quiz. Here's my result:
http://magicstatistics.blogspot.com/2005/11/no-one-expects-spanish-inquisition.html

IAMB said...

I ended up as the inquisitor as well... should've seen that one coming.