27 October 2006

Time to Try Again

*sighs* Got my manuscript back today, with a rejection form letter. Well, there's one. In the next week I need to decide whether to submit someplace else or try to get an agent to submit for me (and, hence, start submitting query letters to agents). There aren't that many publishers who will even look at unsolicited manuscripts, unfortunately. So...happy? No. Not surprised either. It seems to be pretty rare to make it on your first go. Ah well. The stamps are pretty. Now to find something to impale the rejection letter on...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, keep trying. I can't even write a story that doesn't bore me.

Qalmlea said...

:^D Oh, I plan to keep trying. But the more I learn about the publishing industry, the more it seems like I probably need an agent. *sighs*

Though the rejection letter was amusingly polite.