02 October 2006

Shelves and Stew and Stamps, oh my!

Going in reverse order, a random fact: A stack of 360 8.5 x 11 inch papers will not fit in a 10 x 13 inch envelope. However, such a stack will fit in a 12.5 x 18 inch bubblewrap envelope. Also, postage on such a stack is rather steep.

I've got stew, er, stewing on the stove. I call it "Cheating Stew" as I did not chop any vegetables for it. I found two frozen packages of chopped bell peppers and onions and used them instead. I shall see how it tastes in an hour or so. (UPDATE: Better than I expected. Not quite as good as with fresh veggies, but still quite tasty.)

And I got the rest of my shelves up. So here are the pictures with all but one of my Peña dragons on them, a Peña gargoyle, and a bottle that probably came from a dollar store. Oh, and entirely unconnected, my mom's old lava lamp! :^D







No comments: