27 April 2007

Star Trek Quiz

Your results:
You are Jean-Luc Picard

































Jean-Luc Picard
65%
Will Riker
55%
Uhura
55%
Mr. Sulu
55%
Worf
50%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
50%
Beverly Crusher
50%
Spock
45%
Chekov
45%
Deanna Troi
40%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
40%
Data
36%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
35%
Geordi LaForge
30%
Mr. Scott
30%
A lover of Shakespeare and other
fine literature. You have a decisive mind
and a firm hand in dealing with others.


Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Quiz

4 comments:

John said...

I'm Ensign Ricky

Qalmlea said...

LOL. At least Picard is guaranteed to make it back to the ship eventually, by the Star Trek universe rules.

The rule that I cannot stand is the one where "any major alterations of any sort must be straightened out and preferably erased by the end of the episode." (I stopped watching Voyager after "Year of Hell" because of its use of this rule)

John said...

My biggest problem with Star Trek are the potential discoveries that are just ignored. For example, in "Rascals" (TNG) the transporter is a potential fountain of youth. In "Second Chances" (also TNG) the transporter (agian) is found to be capable of creating instant duplicates (clones? doppelgangers?) of people. Both ot these are apparently just forgotten after the episode is over. There has to be some aging admirals who would push for research into the youth thing at least.

I never really watched Voyager much. I kind of lost interest when DS9 started turning into a soap opera. I couldn't get back into it once the show recovered.

Qalmlea said...

I think I missed most of the soap opera years, mainly due to not knowing when/where DS-9 came on when I was in Fort Collins. By the time I got back to it, they were in the Dominion wars and I was confused.