25 March 2007

A few minor details

Item one: I edged my lawn this morning. The walkway to my stairs now appears to be twice as wide as it was. Yes, it was in desperate need of edging.

Item two: My mom bought blue rose root yesterday. Seriously. The picture looks blue. I hope the real flowers are even close to the pictured color!

Item three: Discovery Channel's Planet Earth series is absolutely awesome. I have one minor complaint: it's too short! 11 one-hour long episodes isn't nearly enough.

Item four: I managed to damage a sawhorse last summer, and tonight I found a good set of two on clearance. For $16.95, I got both of them. Before clearance, they would have been $50 together. They're sturdier than my old ones, too.

Item 5: It's Day 89 of my 108-day goal. The initial goal finishes on Friday, 13 April, amusingly enough. After that, I'm going to up it. Three rounds of the taiji form AND the sword form. The yoga-breathing-chanting requirement I'll leave the same for the next cycle. It might go up when the second 108-days is over, though. I'm feeling happier, healthier, and, oddly, younger than I have in quite a while, and I credit it to my daily regimen. Exercise and meditation. Also, I've been more productive. A more complete report on 13 April, or thereabouts. :^)

Item 6: There is no Item 6.

Item 7: Dovienya actually climbed up on my lap tonight. Twice!

No comments: