24 October 2009

Forging Ahead

Part of the reason I haven't been posting much here lately is that I've been working on maps for my eventual D&D campaign. Most of them would give plot points away if I posted them, but this one shouldn't. The players already know that the next campaign will be in a small town of some sort, and I assume most of them will want to look for weapons, etc, on which to spend their gold, so today I worked up a blacksmith's shop. I've been stealing shamelessly from tiles posted online, btw. In fact... everything but the grey anvil, the swinging door, and the weapon tables at the side of the room was taken from dungeon tiles I found online. The side weapon tables are from the Adventurer's Vault, the grey anvil was from a page on blacksmithing, and the swinging door was a shape built-in to Printmaster. If you look closely, you'll notice it's a curvy arrow, but I thought it worked well as a showy metal door. I did not post the full-size version of this, mainly because I didn't want to worry about loading time, but you can see something close to full size if you click on the image.

No comments: